Law Offices of Walter Craig

Practice Areas Overview

The Law Offices of Walter Craig

Serving the Wichita, Kansas, Metro Area

If you have been injured on the job or suffered a personal injury due to someone else's negligence, you need to take steps to see that your medical bills are covered and that you are compensated for lost wages. If you think you aren't getting proper compensation for your injury, talk to an experienced workers' compensation and personal injury lawyer today.

Since 1990, I have been helping injured clients across the Wichita metropolitan area get the medical care they need and the compensation they deserve. To find out how I can help you, call 316-440-4780 for a free initial consultation. You can also contact me by e-mail. Personal injury and workers' comp cases are handled on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don't pay attorney fees unless I get compensation for you.

From my office in Derby, I provide a wide variety of cost-effective legal services to clients. If you have been injured in a car accident or other motor vehicle accident, in a workplace accident, or in any other type of accident and you cannot come to my office, please call me at 316-440-4780 to arrange an in-home visit to discuss your situation.

My practice focuses on the following areas of law:

  • Workers' compensation: If you were injured on the job, or have an illness or injury that is work-related, contact an experienced workers' comp lawyer who can help you get the medical care and compensation for lost wages you deserve. These cases can be stressful and it is important to have a knowledgeable lawyer on your side to protect your interests.
  • Personal injury: If you were injured in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident or other motor vehicle accident due to someone else's careless or reckless behavior, contact my office. You could be entitled to medical costs, compensation for lost income and for damage to your vehicle, as well as for your pain and suffering.
  • Criminal defense: DUI/DWI, traffic offenses, battery, any criminal matter before a municipal court
  • Probate administration
  • Family law: Divorce, child custody disputes, child support, property division

To schedule a free initial consultation, contact me at 316-440-4780.

Law Offices of Walter Craig
111 S. Baltimore Ave.
P.O. Box 409
Derby, KS 67037
Telephone: 316-440-4780
Fax: 316-788-7437
Map and Directions